RAVE Data Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Mississauga, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum of 4 years of clinical data management experience (such as RAVE)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent project planning and management skills.
- Knowledge of clinical drug development
- Knowledge of Rave database
- Basic Excel, Word & PC skills
Professional Skill Qualifications:
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage timelines
- Good communication skills (Verbal/Written)
- Analytical approach
- Problem solving
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.