Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
· Design Thinking Skills and depth of experience
· For all aspects of the engagement: Discover, Describe, Co Create and Scale
· Visual Design and Copy Writing Skills to support our engagements
· Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
· Time management skills
· Ability to deal with ambiguity to help shape the art of the possible
· Great communication skills – helping your partners to know where you’re at in a fast-paced environment
· Leadership and training skills
· Estimation skills for being able to shape and develop proposals
Here’s what you need:
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Strong Mural Design skills
· Excellent Design Thinking skills
· Amazing Leadership skills for leading a design team
Bonus points if:
· You understand the core components of Accenture’s FORM methodology
· Agile ways of working
· Data Fluency
· Value Creation
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.