Data Visualization Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Organization: Digital Growth Platform - Digital Delivery
Position: Digital Delivery – Visual Intelligence Consultant
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
· Minimum 2 years of design or development experience with 2 or more of the following data visualization tools; Tableau, Qlik or PowerBI
· Minimum 2 years visualization design experience to include dashboards, executive briefings, or front-end visualizations
· Minimum 1 year of data technology experience to include Business Intelligence tools, methodologies, and/or responsibilities (for example, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and/or Business Intelligence Reporting)
· Proven ability to solve complex business problems using BI tools
· Minimum of a bachelor's degree or 2 years of hands on data visualization experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence and/or Data Management project work and toolsets, such as: master data management (i.e., Informatica MDM), data governance, ETL (i.e., Informatica, DataStage, Ab Initio), business intelligence reporting (i.e., Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy), other data visualization toolsets (i.e., Tableau, Spotfire, Qlik, PowerBI).
- Full life cycle Development
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Platforms (Teradata, IBM, TM1, Netezza, DataMirror, Oracle, Essbase, GoldenGate, EMS, Greenplum)
- Previous consulting experience
- Technical team lead experience
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Platform Operations Engineer
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer - Release Engineering
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior Frontend Engineer
Zumper, San Francisco, CA
Gameplay Engineer - Unreal Engine 4
Survios, Culver City, CA
SW Dev Staff Engineer
Entrepreneur in Residence
Entrepreneur First Team, Bangalore