Azure Cloud Architect
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Who are we looking for?
- Microsoft Azure Architecture and/or TOGAF certification.
- 5+ years of proven technology project delivery leadership, especially with public and hybrid cloud.
- 5+ years of experience in solution architecture roles using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities, while working closely with application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure design
- Hands-on development experience building automated data pipelines, and frameworks using technologies such as PySpark, Azure Data Factory, and Azure Databricks, while deploying, testing, and implementing application services migrations in an automated manner from on-premises infrastructure to cloud native services
- Full-stack architecture design experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large enterprises with focus on application layer design and infrastructure services.
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologie
- Experience with end-to-end Software development lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
- Experience in solution delivery using common methodologies especially SAFe Agile but also Waterfall, Iterative.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Azure technologies, BI technologies, with the technical capability and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends
- Professional consulting firm experience an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.