Oracle cloud ERP Program/Project Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Must Have Experience/Skills: -
- 10 years’ experience working with Oracle ERP Financials; professional who has transitioned to Oracle Cloud Financials, coming from the Oracle ERP space
- Experience in functional solution design and writing functional specifications for technical development
- Business process analysis and redesign experience, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, business process redesign and implementation
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Oracle Cloud Financials experience with 2 or more complete cradle to grave implementations of General Ledger (GL), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Payables (AP), Fixed Assets(FA) & Cash Management (CM) & Tax modules
- Implementation experience of Banking, Finance, and Insurance sector
- Oracle cloud agile implementation experience in conducting solution design workshops, functional configuration, User Training, UAT, data strategy & migration, conversion & hyper care
- Strong understanding on Oracle cloud financials functionalities and delivered reports
- Oracle financials integration functional design & custom reporting experience (OTBI, FRS & SmartView)
- Strong Finance domain knowledge including IFRS & SOX compliance
- Oracle Cloud financials security architecture & SOD mapping
Business Skills required
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support
- Consulting skills: self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude, with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Tool knowledge: MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong business background, working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Effectively produces deliverables
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during project execution
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting with a focus on Finance/Accounting. Chartered Accountant or CPA highly preferred
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer I (Integrations)
Classy, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IN, KS, MT, NV, OR, UT, VA, WI, GA, TX, N...