Senior Digital Accessibility Consultant
Accenture, Quebec - Montreal, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in driving accessibility in digital, customer facing programs or functions
- Written and verbal communication skills - able to present status, facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing and organized manner
- Coaching developers and UX designers in one on one, small group, or large forum environments
Bonus points if:
- You have experience working at an advertising/design/consulting agency or web startup
- You've led a team in the Agile/Scrum process to deliver as part of a cross functional team and develop large-scale, enterprise software
- You are experienced in creating project estimates, defining scope requirements, and structuring projects
- You possess strong communication and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced production deadline-driven environment both internal and client facing
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience with a broad range of technologies: Web accessibility on various platforms including Windows and MacOS
- Mobile accessibility on various platforms including Android and IOS
- PDF accessibility and other digital document standards
- Video Captions and other digital media
- Hands on experience with Assistive Technology (e.g screen readers, magnifiers, alternative input, etc.)
- Familiarity with Web accessibility standards (WCAG, WAI-ARIA)
- Familiarity with accessibility automation testing tools (Axe Core, UsableNet, SiteImprove)
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform and browser compatibility issues
- Familiarity of next-version web technologies: HTML5 , CSS3, and ES6
- Comfortable speaking technically and speaking non-technically and able to bridge between the two.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, strategic partner relationships at the Executive Level as well as supervisor level
- Able to successfully multi-task across tactical and strategic initiatives
- High degree of initiative and autonomy coupled with an ability to function successfully as part of a team (in person and virtual)
- Consulting, influence, and negotiation skills to achieve desired outcomes that inspire action and trust from stakeholders
- Innovative and creative thinker; able to generate new ideas; forward-thinker; thought-leader
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.