SAP Run Services Lead
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of SAP implementation or support experience (S4Hana, SuccessFactors, Ariba, Concur)
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of project management and estimation & planning
- Minimum 8 to 10 years managing teams working in an onshore/offshore model
- Minimum 5 years in an application support lead role
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support
- Systems support skills: ITIL process management (incidents, service requests, problems, changes), change order management, Service Level / Performance reporting
- Consulting skills: self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude, with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Strong client and 3rd party relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple teams; strong prioritization and delegation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Tool knowledge: Office Suite, ServiceNow
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
The best bed for better sleep