Agile Coach (Bilingual)
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- University Degree
- Knowledge of Agile domain
- French is preferred
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.