WorkForce Software Specialist
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 3 years of WorkForce Software experience
- Experience with and knowledge of key integration points between SAP SuccessFactors and WorkForce Software modules
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
- You are a Certified Consultant in WorkForce Software Functional or Technical
- You know everything there is to know about WorkForce Software processes
- You can grasp a solution, talk about its business objective, and configure the solution and tools
- You’re an ace at managing and delivering projects
- You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price