Senior Manager, Security Products
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. Our cybersecurity teams help clients identify and evaluate security gaps, subsequently driving the implementation of solutions to mitigate security exposure. They possess relevant cybersecurity technical skills through continuous research of the latest security vulnerabilities, threats, capabilities, and mitigation techniques. They are expected to anticipate security requirements, analyze and understand the client security posture and formulate right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices.
The cybersecurity senior manager is responsible for identifying, leading and managing complex information security engagements. They provide subject matter expertise and drive project delivery execution as the primary point of contact for client stakeholders, typically at the director, senior director and C-suite levels. The cybersecurity senior manager will work with our clients to develop new opportunities, scope engagements and ensure quality delivery of work performed.
Additionally, the cybersecurity senior manager is expected to understand and have in depth experience in many of the domain areas identified: Cyber Defense, Threat and Vulnerability Management. Advanced Security Analytics, Data Security, Identity Management, Security Operations and Managed Security Services working closely with the leadership to develop go to market solutions and implement them for our clients.
This role will also work closely with the Managing Director, Midwest Market Unit, Products Industry Client Group Lead to assess, develop and roll out new industry specific service(s) and offering(s).
Security Senior Managers are expected to possess extensive experience in the following:
Key Responsibilities will include by not limited to:
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage business development / proposal efforts (RFx)
- Business development responsibilities around cloud security including origination, capture and relationship development
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams to design and implement program strategies for cybersecurity, including data protection, vulnerability management, security incident and event management, and identity management, among others
- Analyzing client’s security posture to creating current state assessment, gap analyses, and strategic implementation roadmaps
- Performing requirements analysis and developing strategies and solutions for cybersecurity, risk, and information governance
- Performing risk remediation cost-benefit-analysis for a variety of solutions
- Establishing return on investment and business process improvements for investments in cybersecurity programs and technologies
- Developing and integrating cybersecurity metrics and reporting programs for key security, privacy, risk, compliance, and service continuity indicators
- Translating technical requirements into business terms for executive stakeholders
- Develop, plan and lead solution delivery efforts for Product clients across a broad range of Security and privacy capabilities and requirements
- Assist with selling Security and delivering services across multiple Security Product clients
- Assist with qualification and definition of Security opportunities through discussions with client executives and senior leadership
- Lead development of written and oral client proposals
- Lead large scale delivery of Security engagements and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders
- Assist with driving the overall Product Security pipeline growth
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Information Technology
- Minimum of 6 years of security experience
- Minimum of 6 years management experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience on the job/or with clients designing, developing, implementing, and managing solutions across cybersecurity domains (threat intelligence, vulnerability management, data protection, etc.)
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working with cybersecurity solutions with top vendors for their respective technologies
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Security Sales and/or Delivery Expertise in one or more of the following areas, with ability to cross sell into the other areas:
- Identity & Access Management
- Security, Strategy, Transformation & Risk
- Risk Management, Compliance, Policy & Privacy
- Incident Response & Business Continuity Management
- Security Architecture
- Enterprise Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Application Security
- Data Protection
- Extended Enterprise Security
- Cloud Security
- Mobile Security
- Social Networking Security
- Cyber Security, Analytics & Active Defense
- Threat & Vulnerability Management
- Strongly prefer experience in assessing or building end-to-end cybersecurity solutions, including identity management, managed security solutions, data protection solutions, security incident and event monitoring platforms, threat and vulnerability programs, security operations centers and other cybersecurity solutions
- Knowledge of security vendors and security product capabilities
- Exposure to multiple cybersecurity solutions and technologies across domains including – security incident event monitoring (SIEM), data loss prevention (DLP), encryption, tokenization, network security management, vulnerability management, identity management (IdM), anti-malware, and other solutions and technologies
- Must be conversant in security issues and vulnerability trends
- Must be conversant in project management principles and project quality methods (Agile)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience.
- Knowledge of Security vendors and Security product capabilities
- Industry recognized Professional Security certification preferred (CISSP, CIPP/IT, CRISC)
- Ability to lead a team and counsel others is a must
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $141,000 -$228,099 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Help the world share their story