SAP Analytics Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Must have Skills
- Minimum 5 years of Business Experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Understanding on Data Management, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Visualization & Analytics
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP’s Analytics Roadmap. As such, have knowledge and experience in several/all of the following:
- SAP HANA
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP BW and/or BW/4HANA
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise toolset
- SAP Embedded Analytics
- End to end project delivery experience (at least 2)
- Work in a multi-vendor environment
- Work under pressure and manage challenging environments
- SAP Integration with major Cloud Platforms (i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
Nice to have skills
- End to end project delivery experience
- Certification in any of the above skills.
- Bachelor, Master, PHD Degree in any relevant area around Applied Intelligence.
- Market Cloud Analytics offerings
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Help the world share their story