Technical Architect Senior Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Technical Science or 10+ years of designing and programming data and advanced analytics driven applications
Minimum 10+ years of experience designing, building, coding and deploying production solutions for large scale business usage involving complex systems integration, major public cloud services, multiple big data and machine learning technologies and libraries
Minimum 5+ years of experience developing blueprints for application architecture, data architecture, integration architecture, operations architecture and infrastructure architecture for large-scale production deployed solutions on-premise and the Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
Minimum 5+ years of experience in performance engineering large-scale data/analytics applications on premise or on public cloud for meeting service level objectives
Minimum 3+ years of experience of architecting and deploying AI/ML enabled applications. In this context, strong hands on knowledge of using relevant Cloud native services in the areas of data pipelining, analytics, storage, compute, machine learning, management, governance, application integration is a must.
Minimum 2+ years of experience designing large scale model management, deployment and monitoring solutions on-premise and on the Cloud
Strong programming background using one or two languages (Python, Scala etc.)
Understanding and awareness of Artificial Intelligence use cases in multiple industries
Understanding of multiple technologies and solution options for building AI/ML enabled applications
Must have architected and successfully deployed for business usage at least 2 full-fledged large- scale industry solutions end to end using data and machine learning technologies
- Experience with ML Platforms/Tools such as MX Net, Caffe, Spark MLlib, TensorFlow, ScikitLearn
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale industry solutions with NLP, Speech, Image and Video processing and use of relevant APIs and technologies
- Understanding of broad Analytics Technologies and Vendors such as Databricks, Snowflake etc.
- Data and Analytics Pipeline Design & Automation
- Understanding of Data Modeling for Analytics & AI
- Knowledge of multiple machine learning and deep learning techniques, technologies, tools
- Understanding of Statistical modeling,
- Understanding of Data collection and Exploratory data analysis,
- Understanding of multiple Emerging Data and NoSQL Technologies
- Strong Experience delivering and deploying medium to large scale solutions
- Knowledge and Understanding of Infrastructure Automation techniques
- Knowledge and Understanding of Cloud, Hybrid and On-Premise DevOps
- Experience designing and implementing solutions incorporating data security, compliance and multi-factor authentication
- Design Thinking
- UI Design, Omni-Channel User Experience Design
- Knowledge of Accenture Applied Intelligence offering and capabilities (Converse, AIP, AFPVA)
- Prior experience of consulting
Professional Skill Requirements:
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.