Customer Service Associate - Permanent
Accenture, Ontario - Ottawa, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good to excellent computer skills with technical expertise
- Technical experience, digital experience a plus
- Experience using social media
- Experience in working in a sales environment with sales targets or quotas
- Familiarity with online advertising products
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
- Superior writing skills
- Good to excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Dedication to continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
- Professional customer service skills with a strong phone presence solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.