Industrial & Mobility Consulting Senior Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum 10+ years of Strategy consulting experience from a Tier 1 consulting firm or within the Industry
- Minimum 10+ years of experience working with the interception of Business and Technology (Operating Models, digital disrupting impacts)
- Demonstrated experience in Industrial or Mobility Industries such as: rail transportation, transit, engineering services, automotive, or manufacturing.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Practical knowledge and understanding of analytics role in the digital space and E2E strategy-through-execution cycle.
- Well networked with client executives in the Canadian Corporate landscape
- Demonstrated ability to leverage network and experience to originate opportunities, pipeline, and Consulting deals
- Experience running large complex transformative programs
- Experience / accountability with program / practice P&L, etc.
- Must have a high-level understanding on how ecosystems fit into the digital world, and how the digital technology is changing business
- Experience with Market Entry, Pricing, Market Agenda, driving major transformations from an efficiency and effective angle
- ZBX experience and skills preferred
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team- oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to hold a good conversation with C-suite level clients
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to prioritize the issues and present solutions
- Ability to shape a value proposition
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
The best bed for better sleep