Justice Sector Consulting Senior Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s What You Need:
- 5-10 years in management of a justice sector organization such as government, courts and tribunal administration, law society, legal aid, private sector firms, police, legal tech or comparable OR 10 years consulting in the justice sector or comparable
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Consulting (internal or external) experience
- Experience working directly with clients
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience facilitating groups
- Demonstrated commitment to team outcomes
What´s In It For You?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
The social news and entertainment company.