Security Operations Level 2 Analyst
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 2+ years of experience with security monitoring platforms and of analysis of incidents and events
- 2+ years of experience working with security tools eg SIEM, ticketing systems, additionally-firewalls, IDS, endpoint protection, content filtering, IAM, DLP
- 2+ years of experience working with security operations center (e.g. incident response, security infrastructure management or monitoring services)
- 2+ years of experience working with security tools performing health checks, use case configuration, and maintaining operations, content development
- Must be in possession of, or qualify for, federal government security clearance.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.