Salesforce Business Architect Transformation Lead
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
• Client Relationship Building and Management
• Integration Architecture Blueprint & Design
• Solution Architecting
• Research Analysis and Interpretation
• Business Process Design
• Offering Insight
• Value Architecture & Realization
• Change Management/Workforce transformation
• FORM, Agile ways of working
• Minimum 8 years of experience with the Salesforce platform and large scale, business transformation
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in a professional services/consulting or industry setting with exposure to a minimum of 1 technology implementation of a full life cycle Salesforce engagement,
• Minimum 8 years of progressive experience in Salesforce strategy & solution architecture design (business architecture, process architecture, integration architecture, user experience, process improvement), advisory, project management, delivery and team management leading high performing teams or business analysis in full lifecycle technology engagements (i.e. you can scope out, plan, and deliver a project on time and on budget)
• You’re comfortable presenting directly to the C-Suite and you can explain complex concepts to anyone from an intern to a CFO, CHRO or CMO
• You’re a leader who can manage and navigate your team through the ups and downs of a client project
• Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
• You can build an internal business because of your experience in presales and practice growth
• Salesforce certifications
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Manager, Software Engineering (Direct to Consumer)
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations