Team Manager - Social Media
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 1 years’ experience Operations Management
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a service customer service sales organization
- Minimum 1 years’ experience Problem Solving & Escalation Management
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
- Experience working in a highly productive sales environment
- Digital advertising experience is a plus
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Ability to work the required hours for this position which are 8am to 7pm (subject to change).
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of systems
- Ability to provide feedback on a regular basis
- Able to prioritize a number of different pieces at the same time
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
The best bed for better sleep