Production Planning and Quality Management Manage
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Deep understanding and hand-on experience in designing, configuring and testing End to end PP/QM processes, configurations and integration with SD, MM, EWM, FICO in S/4HANA.
- PP functional knowledge in Manufacturing process and solution design in SAP ECC or S/4 HANA, will include: Master data design (bill of materials, production versions, material master, recipes/routing, work centers, etc.),MTO/MTS/Repetitive manufacturing process design and configuration including Process/Production Orders, MRP, goods receipts, goods issues.
- QM functional knowledge in Manufacturing process and solution design in SAP ECC or S4 Hana, will include: Master data design (QIRs, Inspection plans, MICs, Sampling procedures, Dynamic modifications, Notifications, etc.),Production/Procurement inspection process design and configuration including goods receipt inspection, in-process inspection , post-production inspection, ad hoc inspection, Batch Management, including Recall, Traceability.
- Experience with SAP Fiori apps.
- Integration experience with MII, IBP, MES is preferred.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos