Ecosystem Alliances Partner, Senior Manager (Adobe)
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
• Minimum 4 years’ experience with fundamentals of project management or project-based work (organizing multiple moving pieces to meet deadlines)
• Previous digital marketing, eCommerce, content management, experience platforms background along with strong familiarity with marketing suite toolsets, specifically Adobe
• 3 or more years of experience responding to and managing the intricacies of an RFP, RFS, RFQ, or Sole Source opportunity from start to finish
• 3 or more years of experience qualifying opportunities using criteria including win probability, competitive landscape, client relationship, & deal profitability with a proven track record of achieving quotas
• 2 or more years Project Management (organizing multiple moving pieces for on time delivery)
• Candidate must be professional, accessible and flexible to the changing needs of the group, must work well in a team environment, capable of handling multiple, fast-paced situations, and adapts well to change.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, ability to multi-task
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, quality commitment, strong interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
Bonus points if:
• 3 or more years of proposal development or bid management
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
• Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-Level executive
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with team members and C-Level executives
• Ability to coach others for written and oral communications to C-Level executives
• Ability to be flexible and work in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong supervisory, coaching, and project management skills
• Must display professionalism and confidence
• Excellent customer service skills
• Global expertise and perspective; executive-level presence and influence
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Sales Manager, Emerging Markets (East)
Okta, Washington DC; New York City, NY; Boston, MA; Atlanta, GA...