Oracle EPM Cloud Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Help clients modernize their Planning functions by consulting with internal and external teams to understand needs and goals, then managing your teams’ workflows
- Find Cloud ERP and Planning solutions for clients and share best practices across the industry
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Ensure EPBCS operates to meet Planning and Budgeting objectives, including support, maintenance, testing, and developing functional/technical specifications.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and support solutions for business automation on Oracle applications and functionality.
- Administer/configure EPBCS Oracle EPM modules.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring the Oracle load process and data validation
- Optimize Essbase applications to enhance performance for data loads, aggregations and calculations, and data retrievals.
- Ensure application compliance with policies, procedures, and change control process.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with finance functions (analytics, forecasting, core finance), including operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing and developing Planning and/or Essbase applications.
- Experienced in writing business rules using Essbase scripts and Calc Manager
- Experience in developing the different Planning artifacts (dimensions, webforms, menus, reports, task lists, workflow, etc.)
- Global understanding of the Oracle EPM suite of modules and its position within global IT systems.
- Proven experience in business analysis and users' facing role.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one