Sales Capture Associate Manager (Financial Services)
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience selling large, complex consulting services eg digital transformation, IT transformation, Cloud Integration, Managed Services / Operations for a major global consulting firm
• Minimum of 2 years’ record of sales quota attainment against an annual US$8M+ quota number
• Minimum of 2 years’ working within or selling to the Financial Services industry
• Experience selling large transformation deals through collaboration
• Experience working with and/or delivering consulting related work within a large, matrix company environment
• Experience with C-level and senior executive client relationship building and relationship management
• Experience in deal shaping and architecture
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Help the world share their story