Enterprise Asset Manager, Senior Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you Need:
• 10+ years of Industry or Big 4 consulting experience with the service and maintenance organization.
• Experience leading projects through implementation of continuous improvement and technology solutions within Enterprise Asset Management space
• BS/MBA in engineering or other technical discipline
• A sound knowledge of all kinds of business processes within the mining industry
• Thorough understanding in one or more asset management standards
• A solid verbal and written communicator
• Able to lead engagements through full life-cycle
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one