Employee Tax & Immigration – Payroll and Employment Tax
Accenture, Ontario - Ottawa, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- University degree or equivalent higher education qualification - Qualification in a related field (e.g., Tax, Law, Accounting)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in payroll tax administration /employment tax and/or expatriate tax compliance and advisory is required
- Individual income, social and payroll/employment tax advisory experience required in Canada
- Experience of working with team members remotely
- Mobility Experience is a plus
- International tax technical skills/expertise
- Strong customer service and advisory skills
- Experience with immigration requirements in Canada an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of working with a remote, multi-cultural team an advantage
- Sound working knowledge of common applications (excel, word, outlook)
- Strong conflict management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi-task
- Vendor management experience is an advantage
Professional Skills Requirement:
- None – possible need to travel intermittently (less than 5% travel)
- Accenture supports flexible working arrangements
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 569,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
See jobs at Bluecore