Tech Sales Capture Senior Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Manage the opportunity sales campaign and close opportunities using deep sales process and offering expertise. Focus can range from single tower service group to complex, multi tower/transformational opportunities
- Establish qualification and win strategy and power map
- Coordinate internal approvals, sales team resources, manage solution/proposition development and client interactions
- Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the
- Influence client's selection process and evaluation criteria.
- Ensure a Competitive Advantage is created.
- Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities
- Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- Participate as the one or all of the following roles from the Sales Role
Blueprint: Sales Lead, Deal Shaper, Negotiator, Bid Manager
- Win Strategy Development
- Value Proposition Development
- Transition to Delivery
- Sales Pursuit Management
- Pricing Strategy & Execution
- Proposal Development
- Negotiate to Close
- Deal Shaping
- Business Case Development
- Accenture Selling Methods
- Offering Acumen
- Alliance Management
- Lead Generation
- Offering Campaign Management
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience and knowledge of Resources Industry
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- ERP, cloud, infrastructure sales background experience
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Overall 10-12 years of professional experience and at least 5 years of relevant experience on this type of role
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.