Oracle Retail Senior Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working on the Oracle Retail Merchandise Operations Management (MOM) suite
- Minimum of 3 years as an overall delivery lead of an Oracle MOM implementation
- Demonstrated ability to drive an overall implementation (beyond that of a traditional PMO)
- Extensive experience with implementing capabilities in the Oracle Retail MOM Suite – RMS (Foundation, PO, Stock Ledger, Inventory, Replenishment), Price Management (RPM), Invoice Matching (ReIM), and Sales Audit (ReSA)
- Experience implementing the latest on premise version of RMS (v16), or Merchandising Foundation Cloud Services (MFCS – v19)
- Experience with integrating the Oracle Retail MOM Suite with legacy systems via the Retail Integration Bus (RIB) or Retail Integration Cloud Service (RICS)
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world