Senior Consulting Manager, SAP Security and GRC
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience planning and implementing ERP security capabilities (in particular SAP and Oracle)
• Minimum 2 years of experience selling and delivering ERP security services to large organizations or governments globally
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Mix of security sales and delivery expertise in ERP security with ability to cross sell into other security practice areas
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Computer Science, CIS/MIS, Engineering)
• Experience working for the Big 4 or a global SI is highly desired
• Knowledge of ERP vendors, including product capabilities, strategies and roadmaps
• Industry recognized professional Security certification preferred (CISSP, CIPP/IT, CRISC)
• Ability to lead a program or project team and counsel others is a must
• Valid security clearance or ability to obtain it strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world