Sales Director – State of Texas – Public Sector - Higher Education
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here's what you need:
- Existing trust-based relationships with the State of Texas Higher Education institutions, such as but not limited to UT Austin, Texas A&M, Texas State University, University of Houston, TCU
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience shaping, negotiating, and closing large complex multi tower deals within Public Services Higher Education Clients, State and Local Government
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience originating and capturing complex multi-tower service deals, preferably in value greater than $10M
Travel: Minimal Travel outside of assigned Geography
- Proven sales deal leadership originating and closing multi-discipline (consulting plus outsourcing plus technology) services opportunities to Higher Education Intuitions in TX
- Work(ed) in or sold to State Government Agencies
- Conversant in emerging trends in IT and Business
- Client facing (from deal qualification through close)
- Has or will earn credibility with State Agency executives
- Ability to network across Accenture, establish trust-based relationships internally to get support for client sales objectives
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong facilitation and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team player of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to interface and negotiate with senior client executives
- As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $175,000 - $230,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
Bonus points if:
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing new products or services for a large business entity
- Services (consulting and/or technology) delivery experience
- Experience selling new/emerging technologies
- Ability to learn, navigate a complex organization with several priorities from different parts of the organization
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $125k - $174,999k and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price