Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Must be bilingual (Proficiency in French and English)
- Minimum 4 years related experience in Technology architecture and DevOps.
- Minimum 3 years in building DevOps automation and cloud-native architecture platforms.
- Hands on experience with:
- Orchestration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, AWS DevOps or equivalent
- Container platforms – docker, kubernetes, service mesh in cloud hosted environments
- Deploying and publishing microservices APIs on kubernetes through Helm charts
- Implementing and configuring kubernetes ingress controller or service mesh
- Ingress/egress traffic routing on kubernetes cluster and service-services communication
- Cloud PaaS resources in an automated, repeatable fashion through a combination of Deployment Orchestration, Git Repo’s, Container registries, Key stores, Databases, Storage
- Setting up code scanning and testing tools Sonarqube, Gatling, Aquasec and incorporating automated testing in pipelines
- Scripting languages PowerShell, Shell, Python
- Any Centralized Logging and Monitoring – EFK, Splunk, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Application Insights, AWSCloudWatch, AWSCloudTrail
- Multi-environments management in a full agile delivery model (mix of on-premise and cloud platforms)
- Understands cloud native architectures, patterns, application deployments and operations
- Well versed with any of the programming languages Java, Spring boot, node.js, kotlin
- Experience deploying container-based systems into a Hybrid Cloud environment
- Experience in designing and architecting hybrid cloud solutions
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Certification in one of the cloud platforms – AWS, Azure or GCP
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success working in a distributed team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Engineering Manager, Payroll Lifecycle
Gusto, Denver, CO; New York City, NY; San Francisco, CA, Remote