Merchandise Planning (MP&A)/Inventory Management Strategy Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s What You Need:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the retail management consulting industry and in the retail industry
• Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points if:
• Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and adapt quickly to new situations and environment
• Ability to analyze and quantify financial benefits associated with defined process changes and improved use of system capabilities
• Leadership skills to support clients through key process and technology changes using effective training, coaching and change management techniques
• Proficiency with MS Office tools; specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid