Supply Chain and Operations - Sourcing & Procurement Strategy Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- At least 5 years of experience working in Procurement or 3rd party cost takeout initiatives
- At least 3 years working in an external consulting firm and operating at the equivalent level
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
- You have the proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You excel in building and developing relationships, overseeing complex programs and demonstrating leadership
- You’ve earned an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You have a functional-level understanding of technology solutions
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange