Application Security Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Required qualification and skills:
- Can read/write code in at least one programming/scripting language and open to learning more
- 4+ years of experience delivering application security projects/services or equivalent industry experience in related fields such as software engineering/programming, cloud, quality assurance, etc.
- Understand basic software development concepts and tooling (typical SDLC, IDEs, pipelines, code repositories, etc)
- Familiar with basic risk management concepts (e.g. risk and vulnerability ratings, activities in a typical threat-risk assessment, impact/likelihood, etc)
- Understanding of basic application security vulnerabilities (e.g. OWASP Top 10)
- Strong presentation, speaking, collaboration, and writing skills
- Curious, self-motivated, life-long learner, empathetic, collaborative, comfortable with uncertainty.
- Willing to obtain Canadian federal Reliability security
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer science, CIS/MIS, engineering, information security, or related
- Industry recognized certification such as CISSP, CSSLP, CISM, etc
- Prior experience in consulting
- Prior experience with threat modelling, performing DAST/SAST/SCA scans or pen-tests, standing up and configuring appsec tools, and/or integrating tools into a development pipeline
- Basic cloud proficiency with GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Basic understanding of agile/devops methods
- Understand basic networking concepts (e.g. DNS, LANs/WANs/VLANs, common protocols like HTTP(s), etc)
- French language proficiency
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.