Enterprise Search Consultant (SE)
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Works with clients to provide primary and secondary research within an industry or functional area.
- Assesses industry trends, create reports, prepare forecasts and develop industry/functional models.
- Uses advanced statistical techniques to find relationships between variables.
- Solves organizational problems for the client by analyzing requirements, providing valuable market research linked insights and developing tools and processes to aid decision making.
- Frameworks: Maven, Ant, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, WebAPI, AngularJS, BootStrap
- Technologies: XML, XSLT, CSS/XHTML, SOAP
- Security Protocols/Standards: Kerberos, LDAP
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Knowledgeable of current software engineering practices
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ongoing ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in core software development environment(s)
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience with written and verbal communication skills including formal and informal presentations, building client relationships and providing excellent client service.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Agile Methodologies Certification (e.g. CSM)
- Basic knowledge of software project management practices
- Knowledge of enterprise search platforms (Solr, Lucene, Google, Microsoft Fast, Endeca)
- Oracle Java Certified Associate or Java Certified Professional
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.