Record Management Lead
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Strong skills in major ECM platforms: OpenText Content, Documentum, eDOCS, IBM FileNet, Microsoft SharePoint, Alfresco
- Define the folder structure, metadata, taxonomy, naming convention, security model and records management implementation
- Define the content governance policies
- Experience with implementing a Business Classification Scheme and Records Disposition Schedule
- Develop the maintenance strategy, operation model and co-existence strategy as needed
- Work the business to conduct stakeholder interviews and workshops
- Develop and deliver governance guidelines/policies for the Business and IT teams according to industry best practices.
- Review all electronic resources and provide support to all databases in coordination with customer groups
- Documents all business and legal requirements for all management processes
- Analyze all user requirements and ensure effective transition of same into all technical requirements for management processes
- Prepare plans for all usability tests
- Develop processes and metrics to effectively manage all electronic records created and managed by the business units
- Establish the required records management controls to effectively manage records through the records lifecycle
- Assess and improve agency wide inter business unit governance model that includes the processes and organization structure to ensure best practice records management (RM) policies are being implemented effectively
- Experience with physical records management
- Develop an inventory of business unit software application systems, standards and procedures that require RM governance
- Familiar with eDiscovery processes and regulations
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us www.accenture.com
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Serverless
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Infrastructure
Enigma, New York, NY
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Quality System Manager
Carbon, Redwood City
Senior Performance Engineer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Director of Safety and Mission Assurance
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles