ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 5 Years' experience with ServiceNow Implementations
- Minimum 5 Years of experience with Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog
- Completed Certification - ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- English is required for this position as this role will be aligned to multi-national teams where English is the common language across our North America Market. Due to the significant high volume of interactions with these English-speaking multi-national teams, which is inherent to this position, it is not possible to reorganize the company's activities to avoid this requirement.
Bonus Points If:
- Agular JS
- Advanced Skills with ServiceNow Development APIs
- Web Service Integration (API Web Services) experience
- LDAP Integration experience
- Single Sign-on configuration and administration
- SQL Experience
- Experienced and Comfortable Presenting to large Audiences
- Advanced Application Experience: ITx, HR, ITOM, ITBM, CSM, Security, Asset Management (HAM/SAM), PPM a Plus, Platform/Integration, Portal/UI, GRC
- ITIL Foundation Certified i.e., ITIL
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certified
- ServiceNow Developer Certified
- ATP Trainer Certified
- Hold a Government Security Clearance at a Reliability level or above; or alternately has the ability to attain a Government Security Clearance
- Bilingual in English and French
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.