Informatica Master Data Management Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Data and Analytics professionals define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Data Management professionals define strategies and develop/deliver solutions and processes for managing enterprise-wide data throughout the data lifecycle from capture to processing to usage across all layers of the application architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum 2 years of Master Data Management
- Minimum 2 years client-facing experience
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Hands-on experience with one or more of MDM tools (Informatica MDM, Orchestra Networks EBX5, Reltio and Stibo)
- MDM product installation or admin experience is plus
- Understanding of Data Governance Best Practices
- Ability to apply MDM concepts across technology platforms (sourcing and Vending of Maser Data)
- Strong understanding or hands-on experience with data integration (real-time/batch), data quality, data profiling and metadata management
- Strong understanding of data structure classifications, workflow and CRUD processes
- Master Data Domain experience in one or more of the following data domains (e.g. Product, Customer, Client Provider, Vendor)
- Industry experience in one or more of the following industries (financial services- banking/insurance, resources - utilities/oil & gas, healthcare - payer/provider, government, retail, cpg, communications, high tech)
- Experience leading teams
- Full lifecycle development experience
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Engineer
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Canberra, Australia
Sr. Hardware Design Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer
Foursquare, New York
Engineering Manager, Machine Learning
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
OpenAI, San Francisco