Front End Development Manager/Architect
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience working at an advertising, design, consulting agency, or web startup
- 3+ years of leading projects and development teams
- 2+ years of experience with React.js architecture
- 5+ years of experience with:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- 1+ years of experience with Responsive Design, grid frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.), and developing on multi-platform/multi-browser compatibility (IE 8+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) on Mac, PC, tablets and mobile devices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or software engineering or at least 8 years of software development experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 5-7 years of experience with:
- Responsive Design methodologies and techniques
- CSS Preprocessors (LESS or SASS)
- Template engines (Jade, Handlebars, or Lo-Dash)
- HTML5shiv, RespondJS, and Modernizer
- Consumption of RESTful web APIs or web services
- Version control (SVN and GIT)
- Experience using Agile/Scrum process to develop large-scale eCommerce and content management websites (using platforms such as Hybris, AEM, etc.)
- Experience in creating project estimates, defining scope requirements, and structuring projects
- Experience leading near and off shore teams
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy while adhering to W3C and accessibility guidelines
- Strong communication and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced production deadline-driven environment both internal and client facing
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s a plus) in Computer Science / Marketing / Advertising / Interactive Design / Graphic Design or equivalent experience
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 minutes of the Chicago Accenture Office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Engineer - SF
Looker, San Francisco
Back End Software Engineer - Internal Tools & Test Infrastructure
Kensho, Cambridge, MA
Engineering Manager, Developer and Tester Experience
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Test Engineer / Analytical Chemist
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Sr Software Development Engineer in Test - Back End
Treasure Data, Mountain View, CA
Data Scientist/Data Analytics Intern - Summer 2019
MongoDB, New York City