At Acorns, we're building a different kind of investing experience - one that looks after the financial best interests of the up-and-coming. The Acorns team is passionate about pursuing our mission and living our values. It all begins with Heart. Our Heart leads us in everything we do. It allows us to make bold decisions, build trust, grow and advance our society. Come find your place at Acorns and join us in the revolution.
Are you hungry to make an impact? Want to take a leading role in the end to end execution of user acquisition and growth? Are you at home working on a fast-paced team? Then come join the Acorns Growth team.
Acorns is seeking an experienced Partnerships & Affiliates Manager to join the user acquisition team. You will manage various acquisition channels, affiliates, and partnerships, lead the strategy and execution of different marketing programs, and work cross-functionally to grow affiliates and partnership programs significantly.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Introduce yourself to team members, stakeholders and collaborators you will be working with
- Learn about our product, process and platforms
- Talk to customers and shadow customers service calls to understand our users
- Get acclimated with our current acquisition channels and processes
- Become familiar with our vision, strategy and OKRs for Growth
Within 6 months, you will:
- Define a strategy, and set up key metrics for your responsible areas, which include affiliate programs, marketing partnerships, and endorsement relationships.
- Build out high performing marketing partnerships and affiliate programs to become a significant driver for growth
- Take over the management of existing marketing programs including programmatic networks & Gift card programs and significantly grow the volume
- Manage the end to end relationship with our affiliate partners including compensation, quality assessment & month-end accounting true-up
- Manage new vendor research, scoping, implementation & onboarding, and identify new affiliate opportunities
- Work with the Business Development team to bring pilot and expansion programs to fruition, from scope development to contracting to implementation
- Work with the compliance team to make sure affiliate and partnership marketing is compliant
- Work with designers to get affiliate and partnership creative
- Support the Acquisition team on planning, strategy, and special projects as needed
Within 12 months you will:
- Develop and prioritize a roadmap for new marketing channels, affiliates, partnerships and programs
- Make a meaningful improvement to overall growth processes
- Successfully scale the number of acquisition channels and partnerships that we have
- Have developed strong cross-functional relationships, being viewed across the organization as a trusted leader
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of experience in a marketing or operations role; Prior experience in financial services is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience leading process optimization & quality improvement efforts
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, agile marketing environment with prior start-up experience preferred
- Highly collaborative with the ability to influence key stakeholders across the organization & navigated a matrixed organization.
- Strong communication skills
Invest spare change from everyday purchases into a diversified portfolio. Acorns is the first company to offer micro investing to the world. The proprietary financial engine allows customers to roundup spare change from everyday purchases and invest these sub-dollar amounts into a professionally managed portfolio of index funds. Simply connect any credit or debit card and a checking account, then spend money like you normally do to watch your portfolio grow with the market. It's easy to get started when you can invest any amount, any time with no commissions or minimums. Disclosures available at https://www.acorns.com/disclosures/