Acorns, Irvine, CA (Option to be remote)
We Want to Help Everyone Invest So we built Acorns.
Sr. SDET | Acorns
- Automated investing in diversified portfolios, built with help from experts.
- Easy retirement account that allows customers to invest in their future in minutes, no expertise required.
- Banking that invests with every swipe, allows you to invest from each paycheck, and helps customers get paid up to 2 days early
- Investment account for kids, multiple kids included
- Investment bonuses from brands where you shop
- Money news and education on-the-go
In this role you will support a team of developers in providing full e2e automation coverage for each ticket they complete. This will include writing automation scenarios up front, reviewing automation coverage for correctness, and writing automation coverage. You will be expected to provide this support across multiple ongoing initiatives, and ensure tests are passing nightly as well as on every release. There will also be opportunities to write or contribute to internal tools that enable test automation within the company.
This role has the option to be remote or based in our Irvine, CA or New York, NY offices.
You are not expected to have experience with all listed requirements. If you feel passionately about Acorns' mission, vision and values, please apply.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn the features of the Acorns app
- Learn to contribute tests to the iOS, Android, and Web platforms
- Begin to contribute integration scenarios to developer tickets
Within 3 months, you will:
- Review automation scenarios for correctness
- Coach/Train developers in improving their testing and automation skills
- Design automated scenarios that can test frontend/backend integration
- Contribute to and maintain automated test cases
Within 6 months, you will:
- Handle automation scenarios and review across multiple initiatives.
- Increase e2e or snapshot/robo-electric coverage on legacy features where it can be improved
- Work on internal tools/frameworks that can assist developers in furthering their automation
What you will bring to Acorns:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, EE or related field, or equivalent
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Selenium, Appium, Cypress, Espresso, XCUI, or other automation frameworks.
- Thirst for delivering game-changing products
- Exceptional drive and precision in delivery
- A belief that your work is tied to your life's mission
- Optimistic about the potential of societal change
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- Flexible paid time off
- Numerous career possibilities that allow you to grow with Acorns
- Talented and motivated team members who care deeply about one another, our mission and our customers.
- The rare opportunity to create a new world. We inspire one another every day to do meaningful work that solves big societal challenges.
With benevolence and courage, we look after the financial best interests of the up-and-coming; beginning with the empowering step of micro-investing.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Acorns believes diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental obligations that strengthen our team. We need a diverse, multi-disciplinary team to build a meaningful company and culture.
- Lead with heart
- Make bold decisions
- Always build trust
- Never stop growing
- Find a way
Invest spare change from everyday purchases into a diversified portfolio. Acorns is the first company to offer micro investing to the world. The proprietary financial engine allows customers to roundup spare change from everyday purchases and invest these sub-dollar amounts into a professionally managed portfolio of index funds. Simply connect any credit or debit card and a checking account, then spend money like you normally do to watch your portfolio grow with the market. It's easy to get started when you can invest any amount, any time with no commissions or minimums. Disclosures available at https://www.acorns.com/disclosures/
Want to learn more about Acorns? Visit Acorns's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Tech Jobs For You
Engineering Manager | Lonely Planet
Red Ventures, Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; New York, NY; Nashville, TN; U...