Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia's engineering team is looking for a product owner who can cultivate and drive innovation in Acquia’s platform service offerings. The Product Owner (PO) works directly with a Product Manager, Technical Lead, Scrum Master, and Service Engineering Team to define requirements, establish priorities, plan roadmaps, and optimize their product’s market and technical potential. The Product Owner must have a passion for developing sustainable and scalable products, and demonstrate good instincts on making effective judgments as to prioritization, time allocation, and risk assessment.
- Manage product backlog and work daily with the service team to ensure alignment on the vision, goals, and priorities of the product.
- Work with stakeholders to create and maintain service level objectives
- Establish short term and mid-term product roadmaps, and be able to communicate data driven time estimates
- Cultivate and optimize the communication of their service teams to the rest of the organization
- Lead requirements gathering effort on initiatives and epics
- Document story details based on the epics after reviewing with development.
- Lead establishment of team objective and key results (OKRs) based on input from Corporate OKRs, Product Management, other POs, and service team members.
- Develop feedback loops to validate the most critical product changes prior to implementation and solicit ideas for new functionality.
- Create mockups and works with UX on design and write acceptance criteria.
- Be a core contributor during sprint planning and sprint review meetings, as well as participate in other traditional scrum ceremonies.
- Analyze and act on service team performance, stability, and culture to support continued product innovation and flexibility.
- Analyze and act on product performance, stability, and client culture to maintain continued product success and market fit.
- Highly accountable; takes ownership and drives sense of urgency
- Good understanding of agile methodologies, disciplines, practices and techniques for the delivery of new and legacy applications.
- Demonstrate conduct reflecting high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in Project Management and dealing with customer data
- Critical thinking skills and ability to adapt to rapid project changes
- Knowledge of, and ability to use strategies and skills to enlist others in setting, embracing and achieving objectives.
- At least 3 years working with cloud technologies/business or related experience
- Opinionated to always do the right thing, is committed to building an awesome product, not afraid to inspire and cultivate crazy ideas, and is willing to jump in and own their product from the process up.
- Technical background in Linux or Cloud infrastructure technologies
- Technical background in Drupal development or hosting
- Technical background in cultivating DevOps at the technical and organizational level
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior VMware Synergy Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, Remote
Senior Product Manager, Optimization
Venmo, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Product Manager, Member Growth
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Cloudflare, Austin, Texas
Product Design Manager, Core
Slack, San Francisco
Senior Analyst, Match
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA