Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
- Manage account activities in support of renewal, upsell and cross-sell efforts
- Contribution to quarterly business review preparation
- Review and validate contract entitlements for renewals
- Update customer entitlement information once a customer has purchased or renewed
- Customer consumption tracking, reporting, and billing coordination
- Management of infrastructure change process – including scheduling, coordination, tracking, & billing in conjunction with other teams at Acquia
- Management of emergency upsize process to ensure customer success
- Working closely with Support and Operations teams to coordinate efforts to ensure customer success
- Support in marketing campaigns and customer marketing events
- Work with finance to prioritize and clarify outstanding customer invoices
- Manage deal desk alongside finance and legal to process transaction quickly and efficiently
- 0-2 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service oriented with a team player mentality and cross-group collaboration skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, follow-through, & high level of accountability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple systems and administration at once
- Ability to work effectively within a dynamic, fast paced and ever changing environment
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Market Development Associate
Freelance AVP/VP, Group Account Supervisor
BGB Group, New York, NY
Manager, Client Go-to-Market and Sales Operations (Value Added Services)
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Manager, Sales Development - Eastern Region
Justworks, New York, NY
National Sales Account Executive, Advertising
Intersection, Los Angeles, CA
Enterprise Account Executive - UK
Qualtrics, London, UK