Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Enterprise Account Executive, will be tasked to develop, own and manage closing new business in Japan. Responsibilities include ensuring that prospective customers have the best possible experience and finding the right mix of Acquia offerings for their needs. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world class service.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience with solution selling of complex enterprise software with preferable background around web development, Cloud/SaaS, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation, Web Content Management or Social Software.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings in Japan and the APJ region.
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales based activities
- Completes required reports by deadline, maintains accurate forecast
- Manage all information in Salesforce.com
- Contribute to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- History of exceeding quota
- Experience with SaaS technologies. Preferably around website development or Web Content Management
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities and their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct and indirect opportunities
- Significant experience in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up and high growth organization
- Based in Japan
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to travel
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, Lacrosse
LeagueApps, New York, NY
Regional Sales Executive - Japan
Media Account Manager - India
Academics Account Executive - Tokyo
Sales Development Representative, Dutch Speaker (based in London, UK)
Okta, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Pre-Sales Engineer - France
Qualtrics, Paris, France