Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Be a part of the Quality Engineering team, delivering tests, infrastructure, tools and services that enable the validation of our products and services for stability, consistency and scale. You will advocate for quality, quality practices and continuous improvement.
QE at Acquia drive the quality tool chain and process. To get the job done in a way that can be continuously repeated, we use best of breed tools for automation and testing frameworks coupled with internal, proprietary systems. We participate in daily standup meetings with the development teams to keep abreast of and participate in the development of new features. We create, run, evaluate and remediate tests in collaboration with the development teams. We are dedicated to constantly reviewing and improving our process to ensure that the best possible code is delivered. We have an open and agile environment, where each QE team member works as part of a product group and as part of the larger QE team. An environment where developers write and execute tests and QE supports the testing infrastructure and automation while providing guidance and direction on quality best practices.
- Actively engage in all aspects of the Agile process
- Code Reviews
- Design Reviews
- Prioritization and Planning
- Participate in requirements walkthroughs and analyze requirements
- Develop new and, or enhance existing test artifacts, including: test strategy, test plan, test cases, test data
- Review test coverage, test effectiveness and customer impact to drive prioritization of quality initiatives
- Lead and, or participate in test plan and test case reviews within the team or, with members of the product and development teams
- Works in collaborative and supportive manner
- Code automation tests, test configuration and test frameworks
- Maintain and execute existing test automation
- Identify, mitigate and communicate test and QA risks
- Executes projects effectively and efficiently
- Focuses on quality work
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity or experience with Scrum
- In-depth understanding of Quality Assurance processes
- Programming experience using one or more languages: Java, PHP, Ruby, Python
- Experience with automated web testing using technologies like Selenium and Cucumber
- Must have excellent communication, documentation and organizational skills
- Familiarity with Linux and working with remote systems
- Cross-browser/platform experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience or familiarity with Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Familiarity with SQL and databases
- Experience with Git
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Linux Systems Software
Ingenu, San Diego
Offensive Security Engineer (Senior/Staff/Principal)
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Engineering Manager, Safety and Insurance
Lyft, San Francisco
Application Support Specialist
Exiger, London, UK
Data Engineer - Spark
Red Ventures, South Charlotte