Partner Marketing Manager, EMEA
The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for developing strategies to market to and with, as well as enable, Acquia’s current and prospective European partner community of digital agencies, systems integrators, and technical companies. This person owns the EMEA Partner marketing strategy and is measured by revenue and pipeline created. A strong marketing and/or partnerships background with a focus on joint revenue and accountability are key success factors. This person will be responsible for EMEA partner-sourced top of the funnel metrics, pipeline, and bookings. This role will report to the VP, Marketing - EMEA
- Creating programs to excite our partners about Acquia to expand our brand awareness and drive joint revenue.
- Develop and execute successful sales and marketing campaigns, content and events for and with partners in conjunction with the Global Partner Team and the regional Sales Management teams in alignment with local strategies and sales initiatives for the channel
- Collaborate with partner sales and delivery enablement teams internally to promote and distribute enablement materials to the partner community and report on progress and success metrics
- Create, select, and maintain partner, partner prospect, and joint prospect data, target groups and lists in Salesforce, and together with the partner and the Field Sales Representatives, identify key target audiences and coverage strategy
- Report and communicate the campaign, content and event progress and all fiscal outputs (new business opportunities and pipeline)
- Own the budget for the territory to execute the campaigns against the plan
- Manage all related stakeholders communication and expectations for the assigned territories
- Build yearly and quarterly Go-to-Market strategies and campaigns plan for the team and partners
- Ensure alignment with the country business strategy and plans
- Create and deliver recruit campaigns to drive awareness of the Acquia Partner Program to prospective digital and web agencies across EMEA as required
- Ensure the demand generation plan is delivering the expected pipeline results and be agile to adjust fast and upscale the activities when appropriate
Requirements/Skills Needed of Candidate:
- Degree educated with minimum 5 years’ experience in a direct marketing/SaaS environment in the IT industry
- Budget planning skills and marketing framework background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and persuasive skills essential
- Will work very closely with the Director of Global Partner Marketing, the VP of Partnerships, and the EMEA Marketing and Partner Team, so must be able to be multi-threaded in communication style.
- Fluency in English and a 2nd European language (French / German) is advantageous
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail and focus on results
- Experienced with CRM systems ideally Salesforce.com
- Team player with a high energy proactive ‘can do’ mentality with the ability to drive and translate strategy effectively into execution/ revenue
- High level of commitment
- Flexibility and ability to work in a dynamic, international environment and openness to learn
- Ability to self-manage, with strong organizational and planning skills essential
- Self- motivated to continuously expand personal professional knowledge
Acquia is the leading provider of cloud-based, digital experience management solutions. Forward-thinking organizations rely on Acquia to transform the way they can engage with customers -- in a personal and contextual way, across every device and channel. Acquia provides the agility organizations need to embrace new digital business models and speed innovation and time to market. With Acquia, thousands of customers globally including the BBC, Cisco, Stanford University, and the Australian Government are delivering digital experiences with transformational business impact.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Business Development
TripAdvisor, San Francisco, CA
Senior Marketing Manager, Udemy India
EMEA Lead, Sales Productivity
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
2019 Real Estate Research Summer Analyst
Marketing Content Specialist
Acquia, Boston, MA
Senior Field Marketing Manager Benelux