Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Enterprise Account Executive will manage and close deals in Acquia’s account and prospect base. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world-class service. Furthermore, the ability to work cross-functionally with demand generation and marketing teams to cultivate pipeline is a must.
Passion, drive, and creativity are just some of the basic skills and traits we are looking for in an Account Executive. Experience handling full-life cycle sales in an individual contributor environment, along with working with partners to drive our business forward in a specified territory is key to being a successful Acquian representative.
- Identify new business opportunities within the Federal Civilian and/or DoD markets. Engage with senior level executives within these organizations.
- Develop strong relationships and identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels.
- Stay current on competitor offerings and be able to identify their strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Turn client feedback into actionable strategies to drive new business and address competitive risks.
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Work closely with various functional teams including Product Development, Partner team, Account Management and Project Management teams to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth.
- Collaborate effectively across internal teams and create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
- Engage with our channel partners and various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- A minimum of 3-6 years of sales/client origination experience within the Federal market, preferably with CMS experience or PaaS/SaaS marketplace.
- Demonstrated experience of selling complex software and services to government clients.
- Familiarity with government IT trends and sales cycles.
- Experience with Federal opportunity pursuits and teaming within the SI and partner community.
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation and ongoing relationship management. Working knowledge of Federal procurement practices.
- Have intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Experience and the know-how to work in a start-up, fast paced technology environment.
- Ability to learn and absorb new products quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands.
- Strong understanding of the SaaS business model for solutions delivery.
- Confident presentation skills, and must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Analyst, Sales and Marketing Analytics
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Account Manager Digital
Sales Operations Analyst
MongoDB, New York City
Sales Specialist - Broadway Plaza
Peloton, Walnut Creek, CA
Enterprise Account Executive
MongoDB, Palo Alto or San Francisco
Samsara, San Francisco