Job Title: Global Alliances Director
Department & Organization: Channel Sales
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We’re looking for an experienced Alliances professional to join our high achieving Partner Team, and manage three of our largest and fastest-growing Global Partner relationships. You will be responsible for establishing new relationships within these firms, agreeing strategic go-to-market plans, developing vertical solutions, and driving new business with these Partners.
What’s needed to succeed
The right candidate will have a track record of exceeding expectations, demonstrate a high degree of motivation and business savvy, and thrive in a hyper-growth environment. You understand how to map out a large, global services organization, identify key people, and affect change through them. You understand the foundational elements of a successful Global Alliance, and how to secure commitments that turn quickly into action. You know how to build alignment between internal colleagues and Partner employees at all levels, and are effective at building deep trust between yourself and both of these groups.
- Map out organizational structure of Alliance Partners, including regional, vertical and horizontal teams, identify key contacts
- Draw up 1 and 3 year strategies for growing these relationships, covering Business Development, Joint Marketing, and Global Practice development; secure necessary commitments from Alliance Partner contacts
- Draft, negotiate and conclude Global Alliance agreements with assigned Partners
- Develop, build and maintain strong business relationships with Partner executives (including C-level) across sales, marketing and technical delivery teams.
- Develop Alliance Partner led solutions, identify and qualify new opportunities to expand Alliance Partner’s usage of Acquia solutions.
- Represent Acquia and Alliance Partner’s combined capability to Industry Analysts
- Provide Executive engagement and Partner advocacy, to ensure world-class Alliance Partner satisfaction from enablement to sales to support.
- Ensure effective use of cross-functional resources and understand how to use these resources and skill sets to execute plan and achieve results.
- Team with the Acquia Sales team to optimize the effectiveness of channel engagements and drive revenue.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- In-depth knowledge of software partner ecosystems, business models and technology-driven digital transformation strategies.
- 5-10+ years of experience in Partner, Business Development, Alliances and/or Technology Sales roles.
- Experience in building and managing Global Alliance Partner relationships with large consultancy and/or Systems Integration firms.
- Clear understanding of software product sales, preferably with a background in web based technologies (SaaS, Paas, SOA, Commerce, Cloud, WCM, Digital Experience Platforms, Commerce, Marketing Cloud, Social Software).
- Strong analytical and writing abilities and exceptional presentation skills
- Strategic and critical thinking, judgment, and decision making in measuring and managing the business over a multi-year horizon.
- Based in the USA
- 25-50% travel required.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Account Executive - Contact Center Specialist
Twilio, Hong Kong
Manager, Mid-Market Accounts (East)
Twilio, Atlanta, New York City
Account Executive - Boulder
Stylist - Guide, Avalon
Bonobos, Alpharetta, GA
Store Manager - Tysons Corner
Casper, Tysons Corner, VA
Head of European Partner Measurement & Insights
Pinterest, Dublin, IE