Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia Lift is a SaaS product providing our customers the ability to unify content and customer data from multiple sources and deliver data-driven, personalized experiences across any channel. We have openings in our Toronto office for motivated Software Engineers to join the Lift engineering team and help our customers deliver relevant personalized experiences.
- Work in a DevOps focused team owning and operating the services you build in accordance with service level objectives.
- Build high volume, highly available services in Java utilizing the latest cloud based services from Amazon Web Services.
- Working in an Agile Scrum team building shippable product increments that meet the goals set by the Product Owners.
- Develop unit and automated integration tests that give the team confidence to deploy to production on a predictable cadence.
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle including development, automated test construction, deployment and operations.
- Be an active participant in Scrum ceremonies.
- Provide product support to internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years development experience with Java
- Executes projects effectively and efficiently
- Uses sound rationale for problem identification and decision-making
- Works in collaborative and supportive manner
- Strives to consistently achieve excellence in work delivered
- Strong software development skills
- Relevant technical degree or 5+ years equivalent experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with operating high volume, highly available cloud based services.
- Open source contributor
- Drupal experience
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Software Engineer, Full Stack
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Backend Software Engineer - Features
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Staff Android Engineer
Applications Engineer - Platform and HPC Applications
Rescale, San Francisco, CA
QA Engineer (m/f/x)
Jr. Security Engineer
Ingenu, San Diego