Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Act as the product owner for our Business Intelligence tools and projects
- Establish best practices, audit data for accuracy and oversee permissions and security within Acquia’s chosen Business Intelligence Platform Domo
- Develop expertise in the various systems Acquia uses internally — particularly focused around the data structure and corresponding processes that impact the data
- Define the long term strategy for the Business Intelligence Team at Acquia
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify key business requirements and develop automated reporting from data extraction to visualization
- Build individual and department level dashboards pertaining to key business initiatives outlined by senior management
- Champion data initiatives by refining processes and data structures to ensure scalable reporting solutions
- Combine and transform data from multiple sources using a mix of SQL and Domo’s in-platform ETL tools
- Be proactive in determining the Business Intelligence needs and wants of Acquia
- Customer Focused: Performs work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work
- Collaborative: Works in collaborative and supportive manner.
- Communicates: Keeps customers informed by providing status reports and progress updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or similar.
- 3–5 years experience as a Business Intelligence analyst
- 1–2 years SQL/MySQL experience
- Experience using a business intelligence platform such as Domo (preferred) or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills, experience developing requirements from stakeholders and translating into actionable plan
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with ETL software and/or relational databases
- Extreme attention to detail and passion for data
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Excel and data analysis skills, (PivotTables, SumIfs, Vlookups etc)
- Experience with R a plus
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Infrastructure Engineering Manager
Dropbox, Mountain View, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning Infrastructure
Discord, 444 De Haro St
Software EntwicklerIn (m/w/d)
Digital Electronics Engineering Intern
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Senior Site Reliability Engineer, Platform Security
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA