Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Summary: The Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of the Professional Services business and the operational processes. Working with the management team, the position contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices for the Professional Services department.
- Enter and track data in appropriate systems, and ensure data integrity including the tracking and reporting on project analytics by product, line of business, geography, etc.
- Accountable for weekly tracking and reporting to leadership on forecasting budgets, margins, costs and team utilization
- Support in the executing of the operational strategy of PS, including implementing the process, analysis, and measurement to drive optimal performance. Support business improvements and execution excellence through analysis of the data.
- Help build and maintain collaborative relationships across PS, Sales, Finance and Business Operations to facilitate cross-departmental cooperation and support of processes and tools
- Support with Professional Services sales forecasting and pipeline management processes
- Liaise with billing and finance organizations regarding revenue billings, projects analysis, and expenses in support of month end and quarter end billing processes
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned
- Understanding of project financials, budgeting, planning, forecasting, revenue recognition, invoicing and billing processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with employees at all levels within the organization
- Highly organized, with attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple internal projects at the same time
- Ability to review issues proactively with management
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Systems Administrator - Storage
Visa, Ashburn VA, US
Customer First Operations - Reporting & Analytics
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Green Hills Mall
Warby Parker, Nashville, TN
Analytics Manager, Logistics
Glossier, New York, NY
VP, Program Management
Senior System Administrator - Unix
Visa, Ashburn VA, US