Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
2018 was a year of explosive growth as we increased our R&D team by 45%. We’re committed to building a world class team; requiring an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to lead recruiting as we continue to scale our Engineering and Products organizations. In this hands-on role, you will lead a multi-faceted program that proactively identifies and hires top talent; while delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
In this role, you will:
- Develop strong relationships and communication with Hiring Managers at all levels, including Executive, to developing recruitment strategies that deliver top talent.
- Bring a passion for delivering a best in class recruitment experience to candidates, hiring managers, colleagues and leadership.
- Partner with the extended Talent team and other departments to understand business needs, critical roles and skills sets and develop scalable recruitment processes and solutions
- Drive external branding efforts and initiatives to position Acquia as a premier employer and Best Places to Work (#20 BuiltIn Boston 2018)
- Create and partner within the Talent Acquisition team on programs and strategies that fuel a high performing recruiting engine for Acquia.
You will bring:
- 8+ years of progressive recruiting experience in either an agency or corporate setting; past experience in high growth companies preferred.
- A deep understanding of supporting enterprise software companies with products in a SaaS and/or PaaS environment is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success with a player/coach mentality; ability to lead and develop both direct and indirect team members; all while recruiting for your own openings.
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high growth company.
- Strong business acumen and comfortable with a data driven environment. You have the ability and see the value using metrics to guide decision making.
- Attention to detail with an unparalleled work ethic and service mentality.
- You will use your experience and leadership to tell us what else is required!
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Recruiting Sourcer - Contract
Zipline, Half Moon Bay, CA
Immigration Program Specialist
Postmates, San Francisco
Learning and Development Specialist
Envoy, San Francisco
People & Culture Programs Intern
Vox Media, New York, New York
Vice President, Intellectual Property
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL (HQ)